Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day Dealio

So Father's Day is tomorrow. Happy Father's Day... to the likely zero fathers that read my blog. As for my plans? I wont be spending the day with my darling daddy-- he's off gallivanting with friends on the opposite side of the country. Ironic, huh? But I have to admit that in general he's pretty must fantastic. I'd give him 9.5 for fathering, 8 for every day humiliation, 6 for being able to interpret my moods, and a 10 for sense of humor. That's about an Olympic bronze metal or so (though comparatively, I bet he's gold).

So even though you don't read this blog, I love you daddy! (By the way, I got him the best gift ever!)

PS: Notice how I made this post a muted blue-green to give it a more masculine air for Father's Day. The devil's in the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?