Friday, June 5, 2009

Meeting the Family


So... um... I know it's only our second date (read: post), but I think now's as good a time as any to meet my family! They're kind of judgmental, but I think you guys will get along just fine. 
First up is my brother BB (short for Baby Boy, though neither is his real name):
No, it's ok. He's staring because he's interested, not because he wants to scratch your face off! Ok to be honest? BB is a big scaredy cat. He'd probably run away if you came over. But he's very vocal, and would love to talk to you. And he's as sweet and funny as all get out, and I think you guys will get along just fine.

Next is S (short for Sissy/Sister, or Squeak, again, neither of which is her real name), my sister:

S is such a flirt. Don't go too close or she'll make you fall in love with her. No lie. She's not much of a talker though-- she squeaks (hence her nickname). She loves attention, so don't be afraid to pet her and baby-talk her. Though watch out for BB, whose bound to come over out of jealousy, even though he's still kind of scared of you. Oh, and you don't have long hair, do you? She likes to chew on it.

Well, that wasn't too bad, was it? Yea... I'm really close with my family, so they'll be around (the blog) a lot. What? Oh yea, I forgot about their ages. They're both about a year old. And yes, they're brother and sister in real life. Can't you tell by their coloring?

What's that? Yes... uh... I guess I do have parents and whatnot... butthey'renotcutesowe'renotgoingtointroduceyoutothem. 
Well! This was really great. I think they like you! They'll hang around periodically, so if you don't like them, you better get used to them.
Bye for now,
~RN (and BB and S)

PS: They love to cuddle!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?