Things I should be able to do but can't:
- all math
- tell the difference between the subjunctive and past and perfect, etc. conjugations in spanish
- bike for more than 5 minutes before getting bored and giving up
- draw a picture of an elephant with chalk that my dad can actually identify as an elephant
- remember things my parents tell me
- find a paying job
Things I can do that I shouldn't be able to do:
- drive a car (seriously, who thought that was a good idea?)
- play computer games for hours
- sit Indian-style (or should I say Native American-style? PC and all...) without using my hands to position my legs in place (the only way I am flexible, by the way)
- get away with good dental health even though I never use my retainer or floss and don't brush my teeth very well...
- WRITE A BLOG :P
There ya have it. Things. Aren't you glad I posted this instead of no posts at all today?
Share your "should & can't" and "shouldn't & can" lists in the comments!