Sunday, July 12, 2009

100 VISITORS!

WAHOO! 100 visitors! Could you imagine, after me making all this fuss about it, if the visitor counter was wrong? Hopefully not.
So I was thinking how to "reward" you guys for coming to visit my blog... and then it hit me. What do people love to read the most? Jokes? Nah. Gossip? Eh. News? Psch yea right!
Secrets and embarrassing stories? YES!

So I introduce to you, my loyal viewers, as thank you for your support, a list of 10 (multiple of 100 and all) of my secrets. Secrets I've never told my family, friends, or anyone else. And now I'm airing these dirty things on the internet. For you. Please don't think any less of me.

1. I've had to pee for the past 20 or so minutes... but I'm too lazy to go.
2. I had a secret crush on Henry from Ugly Betty (played by Chris Gorham).
3. I'm very competitive, especially in Boggle games with my parents.
4. I used to have a crush on Ash from Pokemon. No joke.
5. On certain days, I like BB more than S, and vice versa. It depends on the day and situation. But in the end I love them both the same!
6. I like the smell of my feet.
7. I don't particularly like jeans.
8. I won a Snapple contest and never redeemed the coupon for 2 free Snapples.
9. I have a terrible fear of finding a bug in my bed.
10. I follow expiration dates nearly religiously.

There you have it. I'm a freak.... Ok maybe this wasn't a good idea. I've probably lost dozens of viewers (not that I had many to begin with!). So now that I've released these long-stuck secrets, I feel free. Free and alive. And refreshed. And happy. And ashamed. And embarrassed. And kind of hungry. And I still have to pee...

Anyways, thank you for visiting MUSINGS OF A RANDOM NOBODY! Y'all come back now, ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?