Sunday, August 23, 2009

Help me, Internet!

Ok my loyal readers. My last poll didn't go so well. This one will be better. I need help deciding on a shelf layout for my newly-painted bathroom. We used paper the same size as the shelves to synthesize (thanks, John & Sherry (and Martha), for the tip!). 
NOTE: Here's the very rudimentary bathroom layout. The shelves are going over the toilet nook:
So now I give you five options. Study them carefully (NOTE: we've already made sure none are low enough to bump people on the head while on the toilet. Each shelf is about 10 inches out from the wall, 11 inches wide, and 2 inches tall)

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Option 4:

Option 5:

So there you have it. Which is your favorite? Please vote in the poll on the right-hand side of this page (below the visitor counter), then tell friends, family, strangers, etc. to vote also! My bathroom's prettiness is at stake!

PS: Isn't the new paint color gorgeous? "Before" pictures will be shown once it's all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?