Monday, August 3, 2009

Some random stuff

Camp is over! Yay. I have so much stuff on my mind, I feel like I'll do multiple posts a day. So buckle up and enjoy the ride! Wait, never mind, that was a stupid metaphor...
- I kinda want to learn how to sew. I see things like this and think "I could totally do that. I SHOULD totally do that." But alas, my lack of sewing experience (and lack of general patience) keeps me from it. Ah well. So much opportunity, so little talent.
- So my birthday was last month. I know, I know, I should've told you guys. I'm sure I would've been bombarded with gifts, right? I got some cool stuff from my parents, including 30 Rock DVDs and OMG THESE COOL THINGS.
- In less than 12 hours, the painter will be here to finally remove the hideous wallpaper  that's poisoning our otherwise-promising bathroom. And in about 3 days, we'll have a fresh coat of Behr's Monaco, a light greyish blue(or the equivalent in whatever kind of paint our painter chooses).

As you may be able to tell, this week is Home Decor week. I've since recovered from my Harry Potter High, and now I'm onto a Home Decor High (do I only get high on things that start with H? What's next, hash browns?)! So be prepared for lots of home decor posts this week (hopefully including my bathroom before and after!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?