Monday, December 28, 2009

A New Feature!

I've decided to add a new feature on my blog! Seeing as now it's kind of... well... featureless. It's based on the amazing Daily Intel's Gossip Girl recaps (see here for the latest). Because those recaps were seriously the only reason I stayed with Gossip Girl for so long... so I thought I'd bring some love to my fellow TV fans! But what show will I be featuring?


30 ROCK!

It took me a while to decide on a show, but I chose 30 Rock for many reasons:
1. I won't mind watching each episode a few times
2. The characters are very specific and unique, making the reality index easy to score
3. It's only 30 minutes and has tons of one-liners, hence my attention span (and writing span) will stay intact.

Are you game? I can't wait! My first recap will be of the last episode that aired before this darn holiday break! It'll probably be up soon because I'm so darn excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?