Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thank you, Eagle Eyes!


No, Eagle Eyes isn't my Native American friend; it's a survey group for the lovely American Eagle. I joined a while ago on a whim, and occasionally they send me quick surveys that I'm happy to complete. It's actually kind of fun, since I love advertising. It's like getting a behind-the-scenes look at marketing!
Anyway, they sent me a gift! I feel so special! Along with the tousands of other Eagle Eyes participants.... but if you know me, you know I love free stuff. Especially if that free stuff is usable (and still has a tag on it-- for $20!).


So thanks again, American Eagle! And if you haven't already, join Eagle Eyes here!

Note: They didn't pay me for this post, I just love sharing my free stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?