Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This is sad.

So the other day I just had the most brilliant idea for a blog post. Ok, maybe not brilliant, but it's my retelling so I can fudge the facts. Anyway, the post in question centers around one perfect, awesome, gorgeous item of clothing.

Only problem?

I have searched all my normal shopping sites (J.Crew, Anthro, UO, etc.,etc.) and I can't find a fittingly gorgeous piece. Crazy, right? What is it with the selection nowadays, stores? Just because it's in between clothing seasons, y'all feel like you can slack off? Nuh-uh. Style waits for NO ONE.

But my incredibly witty and fun blog post will have to wait. Until I can find that one dress, shirt, or skirt that calls to me.

So you're stuck with this post for now. Boo.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you luck with your next clothing muse search. I like this post though. It was a witty post about not having a witty post. :)

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?