Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Little Fashion Math

I've been searching far and wide (ok, from Kate Spade outlet to DSW...) for a pair of simple knee-high or over-the-knee socks. I just imagine them peeking out over the top of some riding boots, over tights, with an adorable dress to top it off. And maybe a scarf, just for fun. A chic-meets-schoolgirl-sexy look. Speaking of school, let me give you this little equation to help you out:
Got it? Now if only I could find the perfect knee socks...

What's your take on the knee-highs trend?

1 comment:

  1. Check these ones out- I need to get to the store to try them on in person, but I love them online

    http://www.anntaylorloft.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=26393&N=1200016&pCategoryId=3361&categoryId=232&Ns=CATEGORY_SEQ_232&loc=TN&defaultColor=Black&defaultSizeType=Regular

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?