Thursday, October 28, 2010

HALP for Halloween





I need halp. I need inspiration.
HALLOWEEN IS COMING UP AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SHOULD BE!
Anyone else having this problem?
I want to be creative with the clothes and stuff I already have, but you can only get so creative with jeans and sweaters...
So I've thought of some options that may not be right for me, but maybe they'll inspire you, my lovely readers! And then, you can take your inspiration and use it to come up with a fabulous idea for me! See how this works? I iz so smart.

Options I've thought of:

1. Hermione: Grey cardi/sweater+White button up+Pleated mini skirt+ Grey knee-high socks+black ballet flats+two pencils taped together for a wand+Hogwarts crest printed out and taped/pinned to cardi+ Frizzy hair (one of the only downsides of this outfit-- maybe I could get away with movie-Hermione hair, AKA not as frizzy)
Why not? Too dorky for college? I just know I'll look out of place next to a bunch of girls dressed as strippers (OK, maybe they're not dressed as them, but they look like them!)

2. '20s Girl: '20s style dress (which I just happen to have, $5, never worn, from F21)+Pearls+Red lipstick+Black tights+Black heels+up do
Why not? I WILL FREEZE TO DEATH BECAUSE IT IS A SPAGHETTI STRAP DRESS. I have the perfect jacket to go with it, but it's at home and 5 sizes too big...

3. Black Cat (Cat Woman?): Black leggings (or Black tights+black shorts)+Black shirt+Kitty ears
Why not? YAWN.

4. Blair Waldorf, Season 1: White button up+Navy skirt+navy knee-highs+ballet flats+Headband
Why not? Not sure if people would get it, especially since it's from season one (the Constance uniform)


(pics from here, here, here, and here)

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! I have seen that your RSS of this blog is working correctly, did you somehow complete all the settings all by yourself or you used the original settings of the widget?

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?