Saturday, November 13, 2010

Why I wish this were a picture from my life

(This is the Tory Burch family chariot electric tricycle, from the Neiman Marcus gift guide thingy. Never has a tricycle been so lust-worthy)

1. I would have friggin adorable doggies-- dressed up with what looks like friggin adorable colorful collars
2. I don't know where I'm going with flowers, a baguette, and a bottle of something fancy looking, but clearly I'm going there in STYLE.
3. Can we just take a moment to appreciate the amazing gorgeosity of this bike? The royal/baby blue color combo is to die for (notice how the pedals and handles are baby blue as well-- details!!), as is the tie-dye-meets-ikat pattern. LOVE.
4. I'm clearly somewhere beautiful and sunny, with lush greenery, flowers, cobblestones, and a very pretty old-fashioned street lamp. I'm imagining Central Park, what about you?
5. I'm able to spend $4,500 on a totally not practical bicycle, so I'm obviously rich with very good taste. So my life rocks.
Conclusion: I want those dogs. I want that bike. I want to be in a park that looks like that. I want to lounge on the seat with my doggies while my boyfriend-- Zac Efron? Darren Criss? Penn Badgley?-- drives me around.
I WANT TO GO TO THERE.

(image here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?