Saturday, February 12, 2011

Madeline Weinrib

What do you guys think of my new header? I'm finally satisfied, after a few failed attempts. I think I'll be keeping this one for a while. To celebrate, let's talk about some pretty things!


Madeline Weinrib is amazing. Her rugs, her pillows, her fabric-- everything. Especially her rugs. Right next to my goal of learning how to walk in heels is my goal of owning a gorgeous Madeline Weinrib rug. Both, I predict, will be difficult to complete, as the former requires a sense of balance I don't have, and the latter, a lot of money, which I also don't have. But for now I can visit her website and imagine walking around in 4-inch heels on her divine rugs in my New York loft/Greenwich mansion/LA beach house. Hey, a woman can dream!

This will go in the ultra-swanky living room, paired with rich jewel-tones like emerald and magenta.

This will go in my living room when we revamp it for summer (yes, we will redecorate for every season).

This will go in my sun room, surrounded by... sun. I don't know, I just love this rug.

This will go in my daughter's room, which will be pink but sophisticated, with clean lines and bright patterns. And a bed with a canopy, because I always wanted one of those.

This is probably my absolute favorite. It will go in my walk-in closet, which will be girlie and spacious with lots of white and glass and sunlight.

What pieces are you lusting after? Where will you put them in your future home? (Note: The more grandiose the plans, the better. Go ahead, give yourself a pet tiger.)

(all pics from Madeline Weinrib's website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?